2013. november 14., csütörtök

smell of war


#hmisabelmarant


Sadly, this could not be mine. 
I was wondering and dreaming how I could accidentally push the mannequin wearing it, without the guard to suspect anything, easily take out all pins, try it on, finding it perfectly suitable, and rush to the cashier, to pay, and make it mine. 
BUT
This did not happen. 
In fact what happened was, I did not even see the mannequin, only head tops of blondes and brunettes, seeking through the leftovers of the collection. Not much though. 
At 9:42 it was already robbed out, and the bright HM associates already pushed their regular HM garment in, so that perhaps, accidentally you would buy something with a lot cheaper price tag on. 

And in fact what happened was, that I ran to the children section, found my coveted slip-ons, the other cardigan, the pants, the top, the other top, the bracelet, and the other bracelet, and some other tops. 
No pants though, I'm having a bad leg image day once again, surprise. 

But what really happened was, is that by the superslow, but super stylish cashier, while admiring the slip-ons I could put my hand on, I looked to the right not to start to grab and shake him to make him awake, I all of a sudden saw a beautiful girl, holding the grey shopping bag, with the sign written on it: Shopping bag, actually containing the cardigan of me, THE one and only cardigan I wanted, but did not get.  And while my super slow but super nice shop assistant assisted me with the paying, I overheard the conversation between the beautiful lady and her much quicker, but less cooler HM assistant. As she couldn't find the price tag on the coveted garment, the girl explained her, how she took it off from the mannequin, and put it into her shopping bag, how lucky she is! WHAAAT? 

I could have owned that nice little cardigan, and would be the happiest person on earth even though I was and still am having a major bad leg day. 

Congratulations for the girl for not only being pretty as beautiful, but smart as to act on the mission. 
This was WAR I say, and she won it. 




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése