2013. november 25., hétfő

Ode to the worst of Mondays so far (at 10 in the morning)

This is what we call the start of the winter, I suppose, but to wake up to such an intense wind blowing sound was not to be meant to be experimented on an end November Monday. Especially on a Monday, I would say. Not much after I realised, it was just a pilot comparing to walking out to the street. Hollymolly fcking what! Just a day ago it was considered a mild November for god sake! All of a sudden, we people are faced heavy winter day. With wind and snowing. And all of these on a Monday? Thanking the atmosphere of the day the mood I represent in the picture is in all black. Please disregard all the shoeboxes still need to be packed away, even though the picture meant to show those as well, referring to the bloody Monday of the November as today.  Still, the worst things on this picture are my legs, which are in generally speaking are considered slim. However in this picture all you can see, that the black leggings I have on are pretty tight, and shapeless. To tell you a hint, and perhaps for you no to  get shocked by the visuals, these are not leggings but slim fit black jeans. For the record though, I'm not fat, and I don't consider myself fat either. I would also say, in any mirrors, but this would not be true. I hate specific mirrors, especially the one in that specific store, I usually not go into at all. Probably mainly for the above mentioned problematic. Also, even though the jeans considered slim, for me, slim means not super tight, but rather loose. So, again, for the factive objectives, I'm wearing a bit of a loose slim black jeans. A bit faded, but this is how I like it. Something to like in this supergray Monday. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése